North Carolina Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog Charlotte NC Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Information

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog about consumer bankruptcy law, and related issues. First, let me say that I know very little about blogs or blogging and I am trying it out for the first time now. I am still not quite sure why I want to blog but as I learn how this works, I hope that this site provides interesting information for you.

To introduce myself, I am a bankruptcy attorney who has concentrated in bankruptcy law since 1988. I started in the bankruptcy area when I was hired as a law clerk to Judge Rufus Reynolds, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Middle District of North Carolina. He was one of the longest sitting bankruptcy judges in the country, and a remarkable man to have the opportunity to work for. I practiced in Winston-Salem, NC for several years before moving back to Charlotte, NC, my hometown. I opened my solo practice in 1993.

No comments: